Monday, April 21, 2014

Can't see the forest for the trees...

Literally... We have been so mesmerized by the incredible beauty of the trees here in the Pacific Northwest. Everywhere I look all I see is Christmas Trees!


I've never in my life seen trees so dense and majestic.


 Even in the dead of Winter...so thick and deep, lush and strong, and so many other things to me. 


I can hardly describe them with words. 


What a blessing to see God's incredible creation. 


Driving anywhere seems to take us through "tree tunnels". 


I don't know what the correct term is, but we have used that to describe what happens when the road closes in on us and becomes dark and narrow and the trees meet together to form a canopy that we drive under. 


 Sometimes, we drive and drive and say nothing for miles, just staring out the window. 


 I understand more and more what that phrase means as we spend more time here...


Sometimes you have to take a step back in order to see the whole amazing forest!

No comments:

Post a Comment