Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Sunshine

Today 4/30/2014, is the the warmest day yet (80 degrees) clear and sunshine too!!!
I'm in heaven!!!
I had to get out and about to do a few errands and look what I saw all day long, 
right here in Tacoma!!


Towering high above I-5 in the clear blue sky...


beautiful Mt Rainier! Rarely such a view as this due to the overcast skies.


and I enjoyed a nice drive down through the waterfront district too... 


Commencement bay water is so calm today, like glass!


and the Point Defiance Park critters are still waiting to be fed... 
We are really gonna miss this place especially now since the weather has cleared and we are able to get outside!  Steve will start negotiating for his next contract soon...
I'm rooting for Denver, CO. I would love to gaze at the Rocky Mountains all summer long...
but for now we still have 5 more weeks to enjoy Washington State.

No comments:

Post a Comment