Saturday, April 26, 2014

Just Go

It's hard to plan for the unknown. 8 months ago I was doing just that..preparing for our new adventure. We weeded out all our possessions we needed in our past life and we were faced with packing for a journey to who knows where.  We landed safely in New Mexico for 8 weeks and then to Washington State for 13 weeks, loving it so that we extended our stay to 13 more weeks for a total of 26 weeks.
Today we are 6 weeks out of embarking on another journey to a new location. Steve will be negotiating a new assignment for the summer months.  Exciting...that's for sure. We plan to head east and vacation in Yellowstone along the way! So, what do you pack when you don't know where you are going? Very little, my friends, very little... As the months roll by we find ourselves releasing even more stuff...and being changed by our ability to just live free and in the moment. Every single day reveals a new strength in ourselves...we are changing slowly and we are all better for it. 
We still have a few big excursions booked during the next 4 weeks. I'm really looking forward to "whale watching" and visiting Canada. Such a gift these days are... and I could have missed it all by staying in my safe suburban abode...lol
My only advice if you ever have the chance...


I'm so glad we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment