Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Crazy Homeless West Coast Adventure

I've said this before...I'm not a writer.
I write for me so I can recall these good days forever. 
Thank goodness I took the time to record some of our thoughts and experiences during this past year because reading back through my blog I'm already reminded that 
I've forgotten some of our adventure...
It was grand...but these wonderful days have all run together...
Many times our adventures took on a religious experience that we never expected...
So unplanned and catching us by surprise...
We had the pleasure to meet God face to face over and over again...
on mountains, in snowstorms, in forests and on the high seas, 
in rivers and lakes, valleys and meadows,
In strange cities and even in the desert...
He was there...I saw him...for myself...in his own creation...wild and free.
It was magnificent.
And I saw how my Father worked everything out for us in ways we could never imagine...
So many unspoken situations were reconciled for us in our behalf. 
AMAZING!
Our travels were far from perfect. 
We hit some bumps along the way.
 Random issues surfaced that altered our plan at times 
but it was always so comforting to see God's hand in everything, everyday, all the time...
never missing an opportunity to confirm that 
He is there...always... teaching us, guiding us, protecting us.
His steadfast love never ceasing...
The future is exciting as we plan our trip back to Texas, hitting up a few more bucket list destinations.
We will be arriving at our new mystery home in a few short weeks.
Our days will be filled with family and friends...
Comfort foods and familiar surroundings...
soaking up days and days of Texas goodness
Til we embark on a new adventure in 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment