Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015 A Brand New Year



A new year with new hopes and dreams...
We let go of the past that cannot be and continue to move forward, 
Adding a few new resolutions to the mix.
With much prayer and anticipation,
We continue to execute our Plan A.
Our hope for this year...

* Cutting back on the extreme homeless aspect...don't get me wrong, it's been fun!!
But we need to set up a more comfortable home base.

* Living with even fewer possessions!! 

* Slashing our budget and saving more $$!!

* Taking more leisure time off between assignments!!

* Traveling even more to destinations still unknown to us today!!

* Returning to Texas more often during the year!!

* Choosing our daily living as a local and not a tourist!!

* Embracing the local cuisine without so much reservation!!

* Continue learning together as a family, digging deeper into homeschooling!!

* Churching with the locals, we have much to learn!!

* And finally...Investing in a rockin backpack, lol!!

I'm inspired by this beautiful scripture and have chosen it for
My charge this next year as we continue to travel with purpose...

 Micah 6:6-8 NKJV

"With what shall I come before the Lord, And bow myself before the High God? 
Shall I come before Him with burnt offerings, With calves a year old? 
Will the Lord be pleased with thousands of rams, Ten thousand rivers of oil? 
Shall I give my firstborn for my transgression, The fruit of my body for the sin of my soul? 
He has shown you, O man, what is good; 
And what does the Lord require of you...
But to do justly, To love mercy, And to walk humbly with your God?"

Yep, that about sums up our 2015 New Years Resolutions!
Have a Happy New Year from The Hall Hacienda!

No comments:

Post a Comment