Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Thanksgiving in Texas

I really wanted to have an old fashioned Thanksgiving this year!


So I scriblled down my old standby menu...


and we got to work cooking...


and borrowing makeshift tables and chairs...
 

decorating...


now we are ready for the big day!


We pulled it off but it wasn't easy.


Turkey and all the trimmings...
yumm yumm


With everyone's crazy work schedules and the stores already open for all the black Friday shopping and numerous family members to compete with...


 I'm just thankful to get to have a good visit with most of my kids today...


and it was wonderful! 


I'm so thankful we can get together on these busy holidays and I'm so thankful for our crazy full life. 


I'm blessed beyond measure.


These days are the best days...


I want to remember forever...


And ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment