Monday, December 28, 2015

Winnemucca Snowfall

We've experienced a record amount of snowfall the month of December.


This is just the snow on my 2nd floor porch!


Each snowflake so unique...
I can almost see whoville in there, lol


I have a beautiful view...


perched up here in my lovely warm apartment.


We even had a snowplow come and dig us out last week!


There have been multiple days of  this icy cold weather...


Amazing...


We even spotted some coyote tracks...


Behind the apartment building...


Steve still works through it all though...


With a smile...


But it's getting really old and we are ready for some warmer weather...


So today I'm enjoying all the glistening whiteness...


While I'm dreaming of my hot Texas summer just a few short months away...

No comments:

Post a Comment