Thursday, May 7, 2015

My Lovely Lake Tahoe Take 2

Hopefully I'm back to blogging with some better pictures.
I'm about a month or so behind but I should be all caught up in the next few days.
For the last few months I've just relied on my old bad iPhone camera but recently we've been using our better cameras.
These are so much better!
So on April 10, 2015 Steve had a few days off and we headed to Reno.
We spent about 3 days there just dining out and shopping, but
We saved one day for an excursion to Lake Tahoe!


and oh the trees...


They smell soooooooo good!


I wish I could bottle it all up and save it for later!


We drove around the lake and stopped at some of our favorite lookouts like...


Emerald Bay...


It was an overcast cool day, much cooler than I expected.


 here's the castle...


hidden in the trees...


Still some snow in the mountains...


We took a few pictures and moved onto Camp Richardson...


We also stopped at Ski Run Marina and Heavenly Ski Resort Base-camp...


This has to be one of the most beautiful places on earth.


I'm actually really cold here, lol.


The only wildlife we saw all day.


And of course we made a lunch stop at
The Hard Rock Cafe
To indulge in some wardrobe shopping...
lol
Life is good my friends...
I'll share our camping adventure tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment